Join Our Team!
We are currently hiring for the following positions:
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
Let’s start with what’s in it for you!
- Hybrid work model (3 days onsite) – Westport, CT
- Robust benefit package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), LTD, STD, MAT/PAT leave.
- GENEROUS PTO policy.
- Be part of a mission driven organization that donates 100% of our after-tax profits to their Non-profit organization!
- Annual stipend to spend towards healthy living. Stipend can be spent on anything to keep yourself healthy (gym, peleton, meal delivery, pilates classes, yoga).
- GORGEOUS, contemporary, fun office setting!
- SO MUCH MORE!!!
Now let’s dive in! What we need:
The Social Media Manager helps drive brand awareness and engagement by planning and developing social media content, engaging with consumers on social media, and tracking and measuring organic social media performance against annual goals. Social media platforms such as Tiktok, Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn!
In this role you will:
- Develop social media plans for TikTok and Instagram that align with the social media channel strategy for these top priority channels.
- Develop and manage content calendars for TikTok and Instagram/Facebook.
- Design and execute creative content that includes assets (video, photography, illustration, etc.), copy and strategic hashtags. Partner with NOF to develop NOF centered content.
- Design and execute influencer and content creator strategies and plans that breakthrough on TikTok and Instagram, help grow the brand’s audience and help insert the brand into relevant pop culture conversations.
- Obtain Marketing, Legal, licensee and NOF approvals on content as needed.
- Strategically execute all social media community engagement across TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Threads, and LinkedIn.
- Manage social media agency partners effectively and proactively.
- Identify, RFP and vet new agency partners as needed. Evaluate and review their performance annually.
- Lead data analytics across all social media channels. Define KPIs and track, measure and analyze performance results versus goals. Report results, insights, and recommendations in a timely manner.
- Monitor and report on trends, competitive activity, and emerging practices in social media.
- Identify, evaluate, recommend, and execute new platforms and tools for adoption.
- Collaborate very closely with members of the Marketing team to build and communicate robust social media content plans that support and integrate well with the brand’s innovation and paid media plans.
- Manage social media boosting budget.
- Be a steward of the brand in all brand related activities.
For this role you should have:
- Social media and community management
- Strong copywriting skills
- Strong creative design skills leveraging platforms such as Photoshop, InDesign, SparkPost, etc.
- Paid media buying on TikTok and Meta
- Agency management
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Highly effective working both collaboratively and independently
- Strategic and analytical thinker
- Exceptional ability to be nimble, flexible, and responsive
- Proactive problem-solver with a can-do attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in social media management tools such as HootSuite, SproutSocial, etc.