NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: 3 Month Supply of Pizza (the “Prize Draw”) is open only to those who ‘share’ a GIF posted at the bottom of www.thepizzatest.com OR www.newmansown.com/thepizzatest and who are at least 18+ years old at the time of entry. The Prize Draw is open to the legal residents of the United States and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Newman’s Own, Inc. (the “Sponsor”) their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers, and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Draw. The Prize Draw is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of the Sponsor, as final and binding as it relates to the prize draw. The Prize Draw is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
- Competition Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about March 1, 2023, at 12:00 AM and ending April 30, 2023 at 11:59 PM. All times are (GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US).
- How to Enter: The competition must be entered by sharing one of 3 provided ‘Gifs’ posted at the bottom of the competition page. The entry must fulfill all Prize Draw requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to these Rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. You may enter only once, and you must fill in the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple e-mail addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent these Rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
- Prizes: The approximate retail value of the prize is $143. The prize is: 13x $11 Newman’s Own Vouchers (Equal to 3 months supply of pizza at 1 per week). You are not guaranteed to win a prize and your chance of winning is dependent on the total number of eligible entries received. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at the Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor to use winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner selection and notification: Winners of the draw will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. Winners will be notified via e-mail or message on social media within five (5) days following the winner selection. The Sponsor shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited, and an alternate winner selected. The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this prize draw is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT THE SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE PRIZE AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by you: By entering this content you understand that the Sponsor, anyone acting on behalf of the Sponsor, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the prize, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
- Terms: The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the prize draw. In such case, the Sponsor may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by the Sponsor. The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the competition or website or violates these Rules. The Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the competition, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by competition rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by you to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the competition may be a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from you to the fullest extent permitted by law. By entering the competition you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from the Sponsor. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) your participation in the competition and/or your acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS COMPETITION IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF UNITED STATES AND CT, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this competition, you agree that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this competition, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in CT having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain awards for, and you hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than your actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with entering this competition), and you further waive all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: For the names of the winners, please contact us at [email protected] and in the body of the email type ‘Please e-mail me the winners’ list for the Newman’s Own, Inc. Competition.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Competition is Newman’s Own, Inc., One Morningside Drive North, Westport, CT, 06880, United States.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this Competition and not to Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.