Radically Good™ Giveaway Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
Open only to legal U.S. residents, 18 years of age or older. Void where prohibited by law.
By participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree to these Official Rules as well as the decisions of Newman’s Own, Inc. (“Newman’s Own” or “Sponsor”) which are final and binding in all respects.
1. Sweepstakes Period: September 25th, 2023 at 12:00AM. Eastern Time (“ET”) – September 29th, 2023 at 11:30 p.m. ET. Sponsor’s computer is the official clock for all purposes of this Sweepstakes.
3. Entry Restrictions: There is a limit of one (1) entry per person. Use of any automated, programmed or similar means to enter the Sweepstakes and/or to violate the preceding entry limit are prohibited and will result in disqualification. Receipt of entry may be acknowledged, but any such acknowledgment is not otherwise binding upon Sponsor. Proof of transmission of transmission of e-newsletter sign-up material does not constitute proof of receipt of same or proof of entry in the Sweepstakes. Participation via mobile device may result in imposition of wireless Internet access charges and perhaps other fees which are the sole responsibility of entrant. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an entrant, the entry in question will be deemed to be submitted by the Authorized Account Holder of the e-mail account used to sign up for the Newman’s Own e-newsletter. Authorized Account Holder means the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
4. Random Drawing: Winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received (i.e., sign-ups for the Newman’s Own e-newsletter during the Sweepstakes Period). The random drawing will be conducted by Sponsor on or about October 4, 2023. Winners will be notified via e-mail. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to condition prize award upon winner completing, signing and returning a Declaration of Eligibility, a Liability Release and a Publicity Release (where lawful) within an indicated time period. Winner will be disqualified with the prize being forfeited without compensation of any kind if winner: (a) cannot be contacted despite commercial reasonable efforts by Sponsor to do so; (b) is determined by Sponsor to be ineligible or otherwise in violation of these Official Rules; or (c) fails to timely return the completed and signed Declaration/Release (if applicable). In the event of disqualification/prize forfeiture, an alternate winner may be selected from among all remaining eligible entries received.
5. Prizes (10) – a voucher redeemable for one (1) free Newman’s Own product as well as one (1) Newman’s Own prize pack (comprised of one  pizza cutter; one  tote bag; one  bento box; and one  hydro flask). Approximate Retail Value: $76.07 each. Terms and conditions (including expiration date; redemption instructions) apply to use of voucher. Voucher is NOT a gift card. Prize is NOT redeemable for cash or credit. Unspecified expenses in conjunction with acceptance and use of prize as well as any taxes on prize are winner’s sole responsibility. Limit of one (1) prize per family, address or household. Prize must be accepted in its entirety as awarded. Sponsor reserves the right to ship various prize elements separately. No prize substitution permitted except by Sponsor for prize/prize element of equal or greater value. Prizes are not transferable. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. Release of Liability: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrant releases and agrees to hold harmless Newman’s Own, Inc., its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions as well as the directors, officers, agents, shareholders, representatives, successors and assigns of any of the foregoing entities from any and all liability of any kind arising, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the Sweepstakes, any Sweepstakes-related activity or the acceptance, possession, receipt, use or misuse of prize (if applicable). SPONSOR MAKES NO REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THE ELEMENTS COMPRISING THE NEWMAN’S OWN PRIZE PACK, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR THE INTENDED PURPOSE.
7. General Conditions: The following persons are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes: (a) employees, officers and directors of Newman’s Own, Inc., its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates and divisions as well as its agencies and prize suppliers; (b) any member of the immediate family (defined as parent, child, sibling or spouse) of any such employee/officer/director, regardless of where they live; (c) any member of the same household of any such employee/officer/director, whether related or not; or (d) any person who, prior to the beginning of the Sweepstakes Period, already signed up for the Newman’s Own e-newsletter. Sponsor disclaims any liability under any legal theory for errors of any kind in the design or implementation of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any provision of these Official Rules in a given instance shall not constitute the waiver of such provision. Except where prohibited by law, winner agrees to the use of their name, photo, likeness, voice, publicly available biographical information, image and other indicia of their persona/identity by Sponsor for advertising/publicity/trade/promotional purposes without further compensation or notice of any kind.
8. Limitations of Liability: Sponsor assumes no responsibility for (a) any entries that are late, lost, garbled, incomplete, inaccessible, blocked, corrupted, jumbled, misdirected, delayed or damaged, regardless of cause (and all of which are void); or (b) technological, programming, electronic, or other error/malfunction/failure of any kind which interferes with the intended operation of the Sweepstakes. If Sponsor determines in its sole discretion that the Sweepstakes cannot be conducted as originally planned due to any cause beyond its control (e.g., pandemic/epidemic, natural cataclysm, riot, strike, imposition of martial law, civil disorder, governmental action or materials shortage), Sponsor may cancel, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and, to the extent feasible, determine the prize winners from among all eligible entries received prior to and/or after the action taken by Sponsor or otherwise in a manner that Sponsor in its sole discretion determines is fair, appropriate and consistent with these Official Rules. Notice of such action will be posted by Sponsor on https://newmansown.com/. Interfering with the intended operation of the Sweepstakes, defrauding Sponsor in conjunction with participation in the Sweepstakes or tampering with the Sweepstakes in any respect will result in automatic disqualification from the Sweepstakes; and, in such instance, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other legal remedies from any person suspected of such conduct to the fullest extent permitted by law.
9. Dispute Resolution/Choice of Law: 1. To the fullest extent permitted by law, by entering the Sweepstakes, you understand and agree (a) that any claim or dispute regarding these Official Rules or this Sweepstakes will be resolved individually (NOT AS PART OF A CLASS ACTION) in a state or federal court in the State of Connecticut; (b) to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of such courts and waive any right of change of venue, forum non conveniens or the like; (c) that such courts will resolve the dispute/claim pursuant to the laws of the State of Connecticut without regard to choice of law/conflict of law principles which would result in the application of the law of any other jurisdiction; (d) that your recovery in any such claim/dispute shall be limited to your actual cost in participating in the Sweepstakes (if any), with all claims for compensatory, incidental, consequential, punitive or other damages being waived; and (e) to waive any claim to injunctive or equitable relief. If any provision of these Official Rules is determined by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it shall be replaced by a substitute provision that most closely approximates the original intent of Sponsor and is valid, legal and enforceable. The invalidity/illegality/unenforceability of a given provision shall not affect the remainder of these Official Rules.
10. Winners’ List: Send a self-addressed stamped envelope to Sponsor at the address below labeled “NEWMAN’S OWN E-NEWSLETTER WINNERS 9/29-10/2.” Winners’ list requests must be received by October 13, 2023.
SPONSOR: NEWMAN’S OWN, INC., One Morningside Drive North, Westport, CT 06880.