Prep Time 15 min
Cook Time 12 min
- 1 cup Newman’s Own® Olive Oil & Vinegar Dressing
- juice of ½ a lemon
- ½ tsp thyme
- 1 tsp basil
- ½ tsp garlic, minced
- pinch of red pepper flakes
- ¾ tsp sea salt, less or more to taste
- ½ tsp pepper, less or more to taste
- ¾ pound multi-colored pasta
- ½ zucchini
- ½ yellow summer squash
- 2 Roma tomatoes
- ½ can artichoke hearts
- ½ can olives
- feta cheese for topping
Combine vinaigrette, lemon juice and seasonings. Taste and adjust seasonings to your liking.
Cook pasta according to package directions.
Wash and chop all vegetables. Combine with cooked pasta and toss gently with dressing.
Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.