Homegrown Pasta Salad
Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 12 min
- 1 cup Newman’s Own® Olive Oil & Vinegar Dressing
- juice of ½ a lemon
- ½ tsp Newman’s Own Organic Ground Thyme
- 1 tsp Newman’s Own Organic Basil Leaves
- ½ tsp garlic, minced
- pinch of Organic Crushed Red Chili Pepper Flakes
- ¾ tsp Newman’s Own Sea Salt Flakes, less or more to taste
- ½ tsp Newman’s Own Coarse Ground Black Pepper, less or more to taste
- ¾ pound multi-colored pasta
- ½ zucchini
- ½ yellow summer squash
- 2 Roma tomatoes
- ½ can artichoke hearts
- ½ can olives
- feta cheese for topping
Combine vinaigrette, lemon juice and seasonings. Taste and adjust seasonings to your liking.
Cook pasta according to package directions.
Wash and chop all vegetables. Combine with cooked pasta and toss gently with dressing.
Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
Products used in this recipe
Other Recipes You Might EnjoyView all recipes
to Help Kids
Newman’s Own Foundation nourishes and transforms the lives of children who face adversity.