Serves: 4 to 6
Prep Time 15
Cook Time 45
- 4 cups cherry tomatoes
- 2 shallots, thinly sliced
- 6 cloves garlic, halved
- 1/2 cup Newman’s Own Garlic Vinaigrette & Marinade, divided
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp chili flakes
- 1 block (8 oz) feta cheese
- 6 small sprigs fresh thyme
- 12 oz farfalle pasta
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced fresh basil leaves
- 1 tbsp freshly grated lemon zest
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh parsley
Preheat oven to 400°F.
In 9-inch square baking dish, stir together tomatoes, shallots, garlic, 1/4 cup vinaigrette, salt, pepper and chili flakes. Arrange feta in center of baking dish, with tomatoes mixture surrounding it. Top with thyme sprigs and drizzle with remaining vinaigrette.
Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until tomatoes are splitting and feta is golden brown. Discard thyme sprigs. Stir together tomatoes mixture and feta until feta starts to crumble.
Meanwhile, cook farfalle according to package directions. Reserve 1/4 cup cooking liquid; drain farfalle.
Add pasta and pasta cooking liquid to tomato mixture. Add basil, lemon zest and lemon juice; stir until well coated.
Garnish with parsley before serving.